6.16.2013

Father's Day OOTD

It's Father's Day today! How have you celebrated the day of our beloved Daddy, Papa, Father, Tatay, Ama, Itay etc. etc. I hope your Dads enjoyed their day! So here's my ootd, a very relaxed Father's Day outfit.


I started with this super comfortable pants! It's made of cotton fabric that makes it very light weight. It's not super thick so it gives the right coolness that I need when the weather is hot and also gives me the right warmth when the rain will suddenly pour. 


I love this tapered pants where it's wide on the hips but tight on the bottom. It gives shape to the body but when worn wrong, it will make you look fat. I'm just glad it worked good on me. haha! I also love its cute print style to make it more fun and not boring.


Since it's already printed, I wanted to pair it with a plain top. But for today, I wanted to wear a pop of color so I decided to wear this pink top. Since this top has a wide bottom, I opted to tuck it in so that I can still show the tapered design of my pants and the wide cut of this top will make me look wide too specially when paired with this kind pants (wide on the hips).




To complete my relaxed ootd, I used this simple yet edgy swap watch from Tomato. I actually borrowed this from my nephew for several days already. haha It matched well with my outfit as it also has the mirror type of base. I love it specially when I need to do lip retouch or just want to check out if my hair or any part of face is ok.


Can you see the mirror effect?

My first blooper post! Would you want me to have blooper pic at the end of my posts? :)
(Cotton On top and bottom, Tomato Swap Watch, Michael Kors bag, Pill Footwear)



-XOXO-

2 comments:

  1. Love the printed bottoms, cute outfit!
    Check out my OOTD of what I wore on father's day, would love to have your opinion on it :)

    Followed you by the way, love the post!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor! Aw!! Thanks for appreciating my ootd. I'll leave what I think on your page. :) Feel free to follow my blog so we can share our thoughts. :) Hope to see you more often here at Stylestat. -XOXO-

    ReplyDelete