6.24.2013

Bohemian Spring

It's a sunny day Sunday! Yippee! No hassle rain for that day so I felt I want to be a little girly girly with my interpretation of Bohemian Spring look. Though we don't have that season here in the Philippines, it won't stop me having it as my outfitey!


When we say Spring, what comes into our mind is floral! Cool breezy floral attire and one thing is for sure = Floral dress! It's the safest way to go for a Spring cool look but try putting a twist by having it not super floral like this dress. 


It has flower details but the color is in rose pink with black lining. The round gold like buttons gives it a more bohemian look too instead of a super girly girly floral. But I say this is very feminine which is so not me. haha! 



Another thing that made this look different is the asymmetric style of the bottom / skirt. I recall that this cut was a fad during my high school days but then who would have thought that we can still wear this kind of style with out looking as if the dress is already outdated. I also like it having a waist shaper via waist band which is also adjustable too. I can wear it even if I gain weight but I don't have any intention to gain any weight please! haha




Lastly, to finish my Bohemian Spring with I wore this wedge with a very calm and cool mint green color. This kind of color is so light and is refreshing to the eyes too. It matched well with my feminine look for the day.



What I like about this wedge is that it's so comfortable! I walked with it for more than 3 hours and surprisingly I didn't feel any sore. I am not used to wearing high heeled footwear but this one is changing my concept of it already. I should look for more of this kind! Comfortable yet so trendy! Comfort and Fashion in one. 

I also like this kind of wedge which is not the fabric or weaved type. The only thing that made me think twice of getting this is that it's made from cloth instead of leather but who cares it's super comfortable! Since it's material is cloth, it's softness made it comfortable.


Since the dress has so much already, I wore minimal and very classic accessory. Less is more!


I hope you liked this look even if I am not a super feminine girl.

Here's my blooper pic for this post. :)

Nakaka consious ang mga people around! And yes I am looking at them  haha!
(Forever 21 dress, StyleCo. bracelet, Call It Spring Wedge, Michael Kors Bag)


 -XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment