7.14.2013

Missha Red Ginseng Mask

Hi there! I am back! Sorry for the lack of post for the past 2 weeks or more. I've been kidnapped by work but hey, I am back! I have so much to blog and thank God I am able to blog again.

With so much work in the office I was reunited with stress again. And after several weeks of stress, I am back and tried to get all the rest and fun that I think should have. So here's my coming back post. Just in time, I remembered that I still have stocks of masks that I got at K-Land. And while choosing which one to use, I decided to use this Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask. 

As a Fil-Chi I've been exposed and educated with how great ginseng are! It is widely known that Ginseng is good for the health as it strengthen stamina, good for the immune system, etc. It's like vitamins and or antioxidant. For the skin, it is said to give that boost or hydrated effect so it simply means Ginseng makes the skin look good.



I like that the packaging has English translation! It also has the easy tear here part.


What I like about the product:
  • Upon opening, the mask was still very watery. It didn't dry up.
  • I can really smell the Ginseng ingredient.
  • It is true that the mask has a different shape, It's actually not flat but it has a curve in the middle where it follows the shape of the face. I like it!
  • It feels very refreshing on the skin! It felt cool.
  • I had instant super soft skin.
  • I felt that my face was really moisturized and looks healthy too.
What I don't like about the product:
    • I jut feel that my face is somehow sticky after an hour.
    • I don't know if this is ok for oily skin.
    • I am not sure if this is available here in the Philippines.



    I hope you are still there! I will be posting more often in the coming weeks.

    -XOXO-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment