7.20.2013

Dove Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Just to share with you, I got this product for free c/o my nephew! He actually got this in school but he won't use it as it is for ladies, so he gave it to me. You may already know that for deodorants, I consider natural ingredients! To know more, you may read here. But hey, it's free! Choosey pa ba ako! hehe 


I have actually used Dove deo before for several times already as I feel that it is light on the skin but tough on work! I appreciate it's smell, the distinct Dove smell. It's not strong nor too light, I find it just right and very clean smell. I find the scent of Dove as very pure, clean and very calm.

I also like that this Deo is not sticky as it also won't give a sticky feeling. It works good! Every time I use this product, I am very confident that I my underarms are very well protected. Another thing is that they have it in this smaller size too! Very handy, good for traveling! I also like the very simple but sophisticated Dove look! Very consistent with their other products. It looks like a dependable product.


 It works good but when I looked at the ingredients, it has aluminum. I hope that they remove the aluminum ingredient!


Will I repurchase? It depends, if I don't get to but any deodorant with out aluminum ingredient. Dove will be my alternative. 

-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment