7.21.2013

Dairy Queen Oreo Cheese Cake

Here's a very quick post. Since it was so hot today, my family and I felt like we wanted to eat some ice cream and we thought of getting some blizzards. I actually got Mango Cheese Cake flavor last week already with my friends so I wanted to get another flavor today but still with cheese cake. After checking out the menu board I opted to get their Oreo Cheese Cake flavor as this is the only one other than the mango that has Cheese Cake in it.

Sorry for the blurry photo :(

I am on a diet (haha!) so I only got the 9 oz. size. This blizzard still taste the same! Equally good, the vanilla base is not that sweet which is great when combined with other ingredients like Oreo and cheese cake, I can still munch them until the last spoon. Dairy Queen provide generous amount of ingredients, it really has chunks of Oreo and cheese cake! I love that the Oreo and the cheese cake give the soft serve ice cream a different texture.


Look! They really put cheese cake and not just improvised cheese cake!

I enjoyed my cup of blizzard today. hehe 

It's their upside down marketing strategy that made them popular but the maintenance of their quality and flavor also helped them to stay known until today.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment