7.27.2013

Fine Hyaluron & Collagen Plus


Well hello! Vain moments striked again and it's time for me to take Fine Hyaluron & Collagen Plus that I got during the Fine Living Essentials Blogger's Event. To know more about Fine and the wonders of Collagen please read my previous post

For this post I would like to share with you the taste of Fine Hyaluron & Collagen Plus.



I only have one Fine Hyaluron & Collagen Plus so it will be hard for me to post a review of it's effectivity. But at least I can share with you my experience of having it.


Looking at the label, it's written in Japanese. I hope they would have stickers printed the information in english.

As you can see on the cap, Fine Hyaluron & Collagen is in dark orange color. You may also notice that the bottle is in amber or dark color so as to safe keep the Collagen inside and refrain from several reactions like light reaction. This is to ensure that nothing will change with the Collagen.


And here I am tasting Fine Hyaluron & Collagen for the first time on itself. I've tried it during the event as it was mixed in an orange juice. But when taking it on itself, it taste like vitamin C. There was no after taste and the taste was consistent until I finished one bottle. It actually has a right amount of product in one bottle. The Collagen is very liquid, it's not like the kid's vitamins which are with thick texture. This Collagen is so easy to drink and does not give a tangy nor irritating feeling in the mouth and throat. There came to a point that I felt I was drinking a soda. 

If you have the budget, I recommend you to get Fine Hyaluron & Collagen Plus!


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment