7.26.2013

Vaseline Healthy White UV Ligthening

A very quick post for today. As promised, here's my review of Vaseline Healthy White UV ligthening whitening even-tone lotion. To know about it and how it work, check out my previous post.

I actually realized that I should have used the triple ligthening lotion first before this variant.  But I've used this already and I'll share with you my experience.


I used the tube for 24 days and I only used it at night particularly on my knees only so I can review the effect of this variant. If you read my previous post, you will know the effect of this variant. And after 24 days I find that the color of my knees were the same. It's as if nothing happened in terms of lightening / whitening. I've placed just right amount of product on my knees, not too much and not to few. But it helped me keep my knees soft and moisturized. 

Photo taken June 6, 2013
Sorry for my ripped out skin. :)
Photo taken June 29, 2013
I will now be trying the Vaseline healthy white SPF triple ligthening lotion.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment