6.14.2013

Vaseline Lotion

Do you remember the free item that I got from Forever 21? Here's Vaseline lotions and I am happy to share what I think about each of the variants. 

Warning: This post is heavy on image. Enjoy reading....


Let's start of Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh variant. 


This variant is very great with the hot weather here in the Philippines. It is widely known that Aloe provides soothing effect for the skin. So pairing Aloe with SPF is great for the summer season!


 This variant promises best care of moisture for the skin with additional care of SPF protecting the skin from the harm rays of the sun. 




I appreciate the packaging as it is in tube type, so it's easy to get the lotion. The cute green color is so refreshing that it already says what the lotion is all about.



What I like about this variant is that is smells so good! It has a very nice smell of the Aloe scent, it smells so refreshing. Upon application of the lotion, it feels very light on the skin as if I didn't put any lotion at all. It is not sticky but I felt instant difference with my skin as it felt smooth. This is a good morning lotion specially on a very hot summer day.


closer look

Now let's try Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing.



This lotion promise a total moisture care that will result to soft and smooth skin. It is said that oat extract heals and soothes the skin with out inflaming it.





This variant smells good too (a little the same with the aloe) though it's a little too strong for me since I am not fund of skin care with scents. It doesn't have a super thick creamy texture but this variant really does give a very moisturizing effect. This variant is a little oily compare to the Aloe variant but not sticky when applied on the skin too. If you are looking for a good moisturizing lotion, this variant is for you!




Now let's move on to the whitening lotion of Vaseline. We are in the country with natural kayumangi beauty! But still a lot of us Filipinos are still wishing to have that white porcelain skin so whitening products are super patok! I think whitening products will always be in product here in the Philippines.

Let's start with Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 triple lightening lotion.



This variant gives not one lightening but promises three times lightening effect and with SPF 24 too. It contains Vitamin B3 which is the ingredient that helps to enhance natural lightening effect to the skin. I just don't know how does it become triple lightening or provide the three layers of whitening. I've done my research but I wasn't able to get the answer to my question. Do you know about it? 





This variant has a little liquidy texture lotion. It has a sophisticated smell that is a little strong for my taste but I find it manageable. Even if it's whitening, it has moisturizing effect too. It doesn't feel sticky on the skin too. I find it a good whitening lotion as it promises the whitening effect with out sacrificing the moisture! I will have a separate post for this variant to see the whitening effect. If you want to retain a fair skin, this is the right variant for you.




Last but not the least is Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening lotion. The same with triple lightening variant, this variant promises white effect and has Vitamin B3 too.




The difference of UV whitening variant to the triple whitening variant is that this variant helps even out the skin tone by "matching the dark skin areas to the light ones". So if you just had your skin sun kissed, or if you want to bring back your fair skin after hitting the beach.... this is the right variant for you.



This variant has almost the same scent with that of the triple lightening variant. It's not sticky when applied too. I am impressed with Vaseline lotion as it is consistent with the four variants that are not sticky at all. The same with the triple lightening varaint, this varaint also provides the same moisture effect even it is a whitening product. I will have a separate post for this variant too if this is an effective whitening lotion.




-XOXO-





4 comments:

  1. Did the aloe vera lotion make your skin dry? I would like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kallony, thanks for reading my blog :)

      The aloe variant didn't dry up my skin. It's actually soothing and refreshing while using a moisturizing lotion. I actually liked it. Let me know how is it for you. Happy New Year!

      Delete
    2. I was not able to try yet it but I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, what is your best suggested Vaseline flavor/color?

      Thanks a lot for helping :)

      Delete
  2. I've tried the aloe variant and I liked it, it's lightweight and not greasy. Smells good, too. Another variant that I want to try is the cocoa glow, it really smells like a chocolate.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete