6.22.2013

Casual Friday

Hi Girls! Here's my first Fashion Friday! Yes, I am an office girl and it's only Friday that we can wear something casual or very toned down attire. Most of the time (to all the office girls there I know you can relate to this), we tend to make polo shirt and jeans as our official Friday uniform. haha 


To make a polo shirt look fun, I had it in a bright color! Bright kung bright! And I am happy to have my first yellow color in a polo shirt. I super like this polo shirt as it has a very soft and smooth fabric. I like thin and body hugging kind of cloth for polo shirts.


Staple Friday attire would be jeans. And I only love skinny jeans! hehe The design / color of this jeans is basic, just right for this bright colored polo shirt.



Since I am on work mode, I don't want to wear lots of arm candies as it is very inconvenient when working. I always type and use the mouse so big, chunky and combo arm candies would really be very hassle. So I decided to use one of my Suiteblanco arm candies and chose the blue one. It's small thus making my look simple but I think its cute.


Lastly, it's only Fridays where I can wear sneakers! It's been a while since I wore sneakers so I have thought of bringing out my chucks again. When I was in HS, I wear sneakers more often but it changed when I went to college. I wore more sandals. :) 


 Sneakers are really super comfortable.



And that's my Casual Friday look. I hope you like it.


I have two bloopers pics for this post. hehe

Bungisngis pic

Trying to be serious but can't help to laugh with my office mates! 

(Aeropostale polo shirt, Jag skinny Jeans, Suiteblanco arm candy, Timex Watch, Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment