6.22.2013

Laid Back Saturday OOTD

Here's my ootd for a laid back Saturday. I find the weather better this way. It's not raining hard, the sun is up but it's not super burning hot. But then again, it still rain towards the night time. Since I've been wearing skirt as required in the office, I wanted to wear cover my legs naman for a change. haha! So here I am wearing a not so thin and not so thick outfit that is just right for the weather.



I got this dress / top from Shopsui which is owned by Yellowyum. It's been a while since I wore this and I find it so comfortable. It's body hugging but stretchable.


I love that it is yellow (my favorite color) but has simple that asymmetric details on the top and girly at the bottom makes it cool.






Since the length is a little alanganin I opted to wear it with a leggings. But it's long enough to be a dress so I can wear this when in the beach too.



To complete this look, I decided to wear a neutral colored ballet flats. Comortable Fashion. I love wearing comfortable pieces but not sacrificing fashyon.


I've been wearing few accessories for the past and to make my look a little different I used this what I call Baroque fashion bracelet that my previous boss gave me.



And that's my laid back Saturday ootd.

And as promised here's my bloopers picture for this post. haha

And I have my eyes closed!
I look so ewan. haha

(Shopsui top, leggings, bracelet as gift, Fancy Flats ballet flats, Long Champ bag)




No comments:

Post a Comment