6.05.2013

Picket Fence

A very quick post for today! Sharing with you a newly opened restaurant or should I say milk and ice cream  bar near our office. A new discovery for us to have a good lunch meal as we have a very poor canteen (poor offering of food). 

Picket Fence is more of an Ice Cream house that also offers full meal food. They offer more on breakfast food and a little American type of food. Though they only have a few selection, I find it just right for an Ice Cream House.

Image got from Picket Fence FB page

Image got from Picket Fence FB Page

On our first visit, it was a little hard to choose what menu to get as we find it a little expensive for a breakfast menu. But then it changed our mind when our orders were served. Each entry / serving was actually plenty, you get what you paid for! I had Tocilog (with garlic rice and 2 eggs), the amount of Tocino was actually a lot! My officemates and I decided to get their unlimited french fries and we had so much fun with it but we weren't able to maximize it as we only had 3 rounds of it. Next time, we will ensure to have more of it.haha

Today, we decided to visit Picket Fence again and here's what I ordered. I actually wanted to try their pancakes and get the spam menu! Good thing, one of my officemate also wanted to try the same menu and we decided to share!


Their pancake menu is 5 pieces per order and I say that it is a good pancake! It was soft, moist and very pancake. It's not just flour or bland taste of pancake. It's a "real" pancake. It even has blueberry on the side with butter and oh no!! WHIP CREAM!! Fattening! But oh well, it was delicious and that's all that matters! haha Palusot ba??? :) 


This Spam menu is great for someone with big appetite like moi. hehehe Look at how generous they have per order. The SPAM are real and taste so good. Cooked just right! The bread was good too, it was fresh and soft. I love the hash brown as it was crunchy and flavorful. Both the SPAM and hash brown were not oily. And lastly the scrambled egg was great... I usually order sunny side up which I ordered with my Tocino visit and learned from the order of my officemate that their scrambled egg is one of a kind. It has a different taste (good one), I am just not so sure if they put milk with it but it's a little creamy and flavorful but not salty. 

Order of my other office mate

Wasn't able to take pictures of our other orders (Tocilog, Spag and the unli fries). We would definitely be back and I would like to try their Spaghetti and of course we must try their Ice Cream. I hope they'll come out with a promotion for office peeps like us during weekdays.

The look of the whole place was very relaxed, casual and colorful. It gives a happy vibe plus their staff were nice and accommodating too. I do hope they deliver too.

Here's some photos of the place.








To know more about Picket Fence, check out their FB Page.

-XOXO-







2 comments:

  1. Great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. :) thanks! I'm your new follower! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi VV!! Aww.... Thanks a lot I am reading your blog now :) Hope to see you in future events!

    ReplyDelete