A very quick post for today. Another Philippine find that I got on my trip to Gensan. Since it is near Davao there were several Durian delicacies for pasalubong items. And here's what I got, Durian yema and Durian Polvoron. I hope to try the Durian coffee next time, but I need to go to Davao first.
What I think about Durian Delicacies:
- Both really taste like real Durian
- It's sweet but still manageable
- I Love the yema! Really balance of yema and durian taste! It is a bomb!
- Polvoron was ok but it's not intact together, when opened it turns to powder
- Smelled like Durian but not that strong to make the whole room smelly
Durian coffee I hope to get you soon!!