9.01.2012

Revlon Photoready Airbrush

As promised! Here's my review on another Revlon Photoready product! Revlon Photoready Airbrush. To attain a more flawless look, foundations really do the trick and more so when using airbrush. That's why airbrush is the best make up recommended for brides due to it's very natural and flawless look. So when I saw this product, I didn't hesitate to get this at once! Airbrush in just a tube with out any machine needed.... hhmmmm..... I like!

I got #30 nude color for my skin tone. The packaging is very Revlon Photoready, simple yet earthy. It's placed in can type packaging.



It has a big pump which I tend to get a lot of product out, it's hard to control pumping. Even my sister  pumped a lot of product out and applied it until her neck.



It's time to swatch it! Here's how it look, moose and bubbly upon pumping but the air evaporates too fast and it suddenly became liquid. So when I tried it the second time, I applied it at once on my face to see if there will be a difference but it really becomes a liquid type of foundation and not the airbrush type. 

Too much product pumped out.
Blending time, you can see there are shimmers and it looks scary right?? If you can still remember from my previous post what's the unique attribute of Revlon Photoready is it's ability to Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.     


The shimmers are very visible in my hand and somehow I was able to blend it 3/4 of my hands because I pumped out too much product. It's really hard to control how much product I want to use. 


Now, let's try this on my skin and see if the shimmers will be that visible. The shimmers are not that visible when applied to the face. Blended it on my skin and it matched with my skin tone. I didn't had the problem that I might look like a white lady. So here's how it look with out any product. Beware of my breakouts... teenager lang ang peg! hahaha Wondering why I break out more now than during my teenage years!!!! Kainis much! 

Took this picture under natural light.
Braving to post this picture! Kaloka and kakahiya! But I want to let you see how it looks....
With a different lighting effect...... but it's also natural light.


You can see that it matched with my skin, just blend it properly to attain the flawless look. You can also notice that it's a liquid foundation rather than airbrush.

So here's my verdict....

What I like about the product:
  • It's sealed with plastic, assured that it's a new stock.
  • It's somehow mousse to liquid texture that has a light smooth finish when applied.
  • Can be buildable to medium to heavy if desired.
  • It's watery and not creamy, with my oily face.... I'm kinda scared to use creamy type of foundations.
  • The shimmers are not visible to the skin and do it's own thing (kumekebs lang siya! haha). It gives a light luminous look. J to the Lo look!
  • It doesn't cake and holds for a long time.
What I don't like about the product:
  • I can't control to pump the product, it tends to bring out a lot of product.
  • There's some kind of a smell that I can't explain (though manageable).
  • Blend blend blend, master blending is the key. If not blended properly, the product will build up too much.

Overall, I like it and I will consider buying it again specially that it only costs 925 pesos. So here's my final look with 2 types of natural lighting again. I don't know why there 2 types of lighting that day! haha



Disclaimer: Personally bought the product.

-XOXO-








No comments:

Post a Comment