9.11.2012

Neutral and Quirky Fun

 As promised, I will try to blog more fashion posts as much as I can. So here I am again on a Sunday lafang day! :) I always want to wear something comfortable any day! And I wanted to wear something more casual but not too casual that day. So the best thing to do is wear a pair of super comfortable jeans in a different color! To those who are afraid of colors you can try to wear neutral colors like olive green, brown, navy blue or khaki. 



Since I already have a neutral colored pants, I opted to wear a yellow to somehow mustard colored top. Most of the time, people are scared with yellow since it is too bright, but just choose the right shade of yellow. For this look it's more of the warm tone and it complemented very well with the jeans. 




But I am a gal that is not afraid of colors and to make the look more fun! I must add some colors by wearing a pink belt. Since my top and bottom are both on the warm side. My belt popped out finely matching the girly ribbon details of my top. So for those who are afraid of colors, you can wear it in one of your piece for the day, may it be either a belt, bag, accessory, shoe or a top. Pick one then go on with the rest with your very used to neutrals.



Never the less, I added some quirkiness with my moustache necklace and Egyptian like bangles in blue as it matched my somehow casual neutral look but with a twist of "qurkiness" I must say.



And lastly, I finished the look by wearing a jeans looking footwear. But then again, I don't want to look oh so casual so the great thing about this footwear is that it is wedge. Since it has a little height gives me better posture to balance my neutral quirky and fun look. Something casual but not too much casual (ang gulo ba?? babae kasi e! haha). 





P.S. Sorry for the blurry pics, the lighting did not cooperate that day. :(

What do you think???

(From Thailand Top, Uniqlo jeans, Forever 21 necklace,StyleCo. bracelet, 168 belt, from GH wedge)
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment