9.07.2012

Teenage Fashion for Boys

I've learned that I might love Fashion Styling after all just recently as I also start this blog. Yes I am no fashion stylist nor fashion expert but I just am a fashion slave. :) Same as my previous post, I am like you and my posts will be something that you can relate too. And I will really try to post more often. I am your friendly digital fashion stylist hopeful and I hope I can help you in my own little way. (Ang drama ba??) haha!

For now, I would start this digital fashion styling by styling teenage boys. My inspiration for this peg is my teenage nephew who will be an incoming college peeps for the next school year. I've been there and though I am no guy, I wanna style teenage boys for their daily school look. Thanks to Polyvore I can do this! haha


Teenager Fashion for Boys


Factors to consider:
  • Teenage guy
  • Tropical Country - expecting rain and shine anytime of the day
  • Comfort is a must! As teenage guys are very active and on the go
  • Stylish 
So here's my recommendation!
  1. Nice statement shirts as this is very casual and very comfortable specially when walking around the school and the sun is up!
  2. Partner it with a nice simple cap and shades to combat the heat of the sun. Make your shades more fun and use colors! Young ones use colors while it still fits you! You can have solid or combination.
  3. Never the less, the weather lately is very unpredictable so don't forget your varsity jacket or your regular hooded jacket. Varsity jackets are very in and trendy. For hooded jacket, opt for something in colors to keep away from being boring, get a dark green, blue or even orange with some prints!
  4. To make your look a little updated, instead of wearing plain jeans try to wear chino or brown pants. You still get the same comfort with your trusted jeans, fashion and comfort.
  5. Comfort comfort, when you say comfort.... Sneakers are the best partners for teenage guys! Again, have fun! Look for colors, when we say colors it doesn't need to be neon or girly.
  6. Accessorize, accessorizing for guys doesn't mean you need to wear bracelets or necklace. Instead accessorize with a sporty big colorful watch and army fabric belts.
  7. Don't forget you need a spacious bag where you can put all your school essentials! Be funk with colored back packs or messenger bags, make sure to get the size where your books will fit in. By having this type of bags you can stroll around hands free during breaks.
What do you think?? PWEDE ba?? hahaha
Share me your thoughts if I should post more of this!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment