Here's another Cronut which I am excited and wanted to try. I said to myself that if I will get my first Cronut, it should be from Wildflour. But too bad it didn't happen. haha Wildflour Cronuts are hard to get since it's always sold out so most of the time it's by order. I will be around BGC so I decided to order it, but they only accept maximum of 6 pieces per reservation unless you pay it in full. You have the option to deposit via bank or pay it at the store.
So here it is.. Keep on reading!
Their box looks good, simple and clean look. It holds 6 pieces of Cronuts.
Wildflour Cronuts are available in Chocolate, Strawberry, Mixed Berries, Plain and Vanilla priced at Php 120 each. They also have Dulce De Leche and Tiramisu at Php 150 each. I got a dozen pieces in different flavors.
On the first look, it doesn't look as appetizing and it looks hard.
Let's take a closer look of each of the flavors.
Lastly, mixed berries like the other flavor tastes like berries. It's sweet but not super sweet and it's also not sour. All of the toppings / flavors smells good.
Wildflour Cronuts are big in size and are very thick.
Each Cronut has cream inside too and for the strawberry, the cream is with strawberry flavor too.
- The flavors are great! It's very tasty and flavorful.
- The Cronut itself is crunchy on the outside and chewy and soft on the inside. It has the flaky croissant texture.
- The size is very big and thick.
- I find the flavored toppings somehow few, they can add a little bit. But not too much since it will be too sweet.
- It has its distinct taste as it doesn't taste like a croissant nor a donut.
- I hope that we can lessen the sugar on the outside, those big sugar bits.
- It's recommended to eat it at once when it's still fresh as I notice that it leaves a different mouth feel. I think it's the sebo? If you can't eat it fresh, I recommend to reheat it for a few seconds only so that you'll enjoy your Cronut better.
Will I repurchase? Yes, but I don't and won't go through the hassle anymore. I'll just buy if it's available when I visit.
Who would want to send me some Cronuts?? haha! Joke.
Do you like Cronuts?