8.04.2013

L'oreal Total Repair 5 Deep Repairing Mask

Happy Weekend everyone! Weekend will almost come to an end again. huhu! But let's not think about that! Last week, I shared with you L'oreal Total Repair 5 shampoo. So now after a week... I'll be sharing with you the free deep repairing mask that was included. It actually has 6 free sachets with the shampoo.



This mask is supposed to work as a treatment and not mainly as a conditioner. It works the same with L'oreal Total Repair 5 shampoo but of course this mask works more intense! It will give the hair better action.





I like that it has the easy tear here portion.

Now let's try it!

Look at how creamy and thick the texture is!

My Experience:
  • The mask is very creamy and thick!
  • One sachet is enough for my long hair.
  • I like that it made my hair instantly soft. Softer than when I used the shampoo.
  • Like any other conditioner, it made my hair bagsak but not super bagsak to look boring.
  • It has a different smell which I didn't appreciate much.
  • My hair became less buhaghag. But I that my hair is buhaghag again the next day.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment