8.24.2013

L'oreal Smooth Intense Caring Shampoo

Sorry for mia, again I've been busy with work. :) But here I am back... again. hehe Here's a very quick post. After using L'oreal Total Repair 5, I tried L'oreal Smooth Intense Caring Shampoo. I was not that happy with the Total Repair 5 so when I saw that this variant is anti-frizz then I thought that this variant will work better. 


It comes with free hair treatment too.


I will focus on the shampoo for this post.



This variant has 2 main ingredients (Nutrileum and Silk protein)  that will help make hair less frizzy, smoother and silkier.




Now, let's try the product.




My experience:
  • The actual shampoo like the total repair 5 has a right consistency, it's not super thick creamy nor too thin watery
  • The smell is just mild but very fragrant, it's not irritating to the nose but the scent lasts long on the hair but I can't explain the smell.
  • It has a honey like color.
  • It made my hair feel light and clean
  • My hair didn't look dull and dry but 
  • I used up a whole bottle before sharing my experience and I felt and observe that it didn't help me to lessen the frizziness of my hair.

Will I repurchase? 

No, I would still stick with my other shampoos.


-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment