8.10.2013

Washi Tapes


Well hello! Here's a different kind of post for today! I am not an artsy person, but I appreciate art! Ang gulo ba?? I appreciate and like cute stuffs, scrap books stuffs, nice stationary papers, stickers, cute ribbons, cute gift wrappers, etc.  For some they love singing but singing doesn't love them. This is how art is for me. I appreciate and like art, but art doesn't like me! I suck in drawings, I can say I am creative but I can't draw it or put it into actual output. I need someone to do it for me, I can be on the creative planning part but not with the execution. When I am part of the execution, my contribution will be to cut the guided designs, pasting and or arranging! haha! Art for me would come in fashion! :)

When I first learned about Washi tapes I researched about it as they are very cute. I wanted to know what's it for / use.... So basically Washi Tapes are cute tapes! You use it for art, when doing crafts, taping, paper crafting, etc. To know more about Washi Tapes click here

And since I am not an artsy person, I know I should get some Washi tapes. I'll just have to stick them with out doing anything. haha! But I don't know where to get them! So I said to myself that I should definitely search for Washi tapes on my next travel adventure! But later did I know that I don't need to wait for my next travel adventure to get some Washi tapes! 



I came from an event today (it's work by the way) and the merchandise were mostly for kids and babies and whoah!! my chinita eyes went wide open when I saw these Washi tapes! I knew that they were Washi tapes but I still inquired to be sure! And with out any hesitations I knew that I will definitely get some. I was only thinking of getting one Washi tape since it's a little bit pricey. It costs P75 per roll (this is for the thin rolls), sizes differ according to sizes too. But I can't resist the nice designs and they have a promo of 5 for P300. I was controlling myself just to get one but I gave in and got the promo! Wah!! haha


So here are my first Washi tapes, I chose the following in accordance to the design and colors. I wanted to get different designs and different colors too! I want to get more pa but for now these 5 will be enough.







I think I want to use these Washi tapes on my things to differentiate it with other people's things, specially my things in the office. I don't need to write my name anymore and these Washi tapes (for the moment as I think I am the only one with Washi tapes haha) will automatically announce that the things are mine! haha!

Here's my first Washified thing! haha


Do you want to get Washi Tapes? Got these from Paper Chic Studio.


-XOXO-

1 comment:

  1. You can decorate many things with washi tapes, too bad I still don't have one.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete