8.04.2013

Cold weather OOTD

It's rainy season already and the weather is getting cold so it's time to bring out sweaters, long sleeves and cover ups! Here's my casual rainy ootd. You can see that I love wearing simple casual looks rather than glamming up now a days. But again simple doesn't mean to be room clothes. 



I love wearing super comfortable clothes and I super love this 2 in 1 tank top as it already have a built in underwear. It's so comfortable as if you're not wearing any underwear but it gives the right support. Covered it up with this super comfortable and soft cardigan. You see that I used 2 shades of gray which made the look interesting. And pair it with this jeggings! This is what you call comfort!



I super like this cardigan as it is longer than the usual length. Long cardigans can create an illusion of leaner body.


Lastly, I wore minimal accessories again. Matchy matchy necklace with my footwear. I decided to wear this long owl necklace to spice up a little my simple look. It looks very vintage.



Lastly, I finally wore my new footwear that's matchy matchy with my necklace. It looks a balance of vintage and modern look. A nice footwear can make a simple outfit look very fashyon. Btw, it's so comfortable too!





Keep safe in the rain everyone.

Blooper Post :)



(Uniqlo top, Cotton On Cardigan, Giordano Jeggings, Landmark necklace, Long Champ Bag, Primaluxe Footwear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment