9.04.2012

Pink and Black

I'm back to my fashion post! I miss doing this already! You might notice on all of my fashion posts that I'm just a typical lady like you. Yes! You heard it right, just like you. My fashion posts are very relatable, I am same like you that goes to work, commute, walk, battles the rain, etc. So I will try to post as often as possible to show you that we need to get fashion working more here in the Philippines. Huwag tayo papahuli from other countries specially like Thailand (though I love shopping in Thailand haha). Let's keep our feet busy and get fashion all over the metro as applicable to our weather and Pinoy lifestyle!

On a hot Saturday that turned into a rainy cold Saturday with full of errands and I will share with you a little secret of mine (atin atin lang ito ah! Promise???), I got this peklat on my binti and it stress me out!  I don't know if these are bed bugs or what that's why I opted to wear pants. Share with me any product that can easily lighten and remove these peklats! 


For this post, I started on the pants then goes on and after piling up everything I found out that my outfit for the day is Pink and Black including my mu and nails.


Sliding on to my jeggings and slip-ons gave me great convenience while doing my errands.  


The big what I call fringy details on my top helped me hid my big tummy paired with the dark colored shade of jeans. For skinny girls, wear lighter shade of fitted straight jeans to emphasize your legs and make it look a little chunkier. You don't want to look like a skeleton. 


I missed wearing light and simple necklace so I brought it back, a classy look yet with a fun heart shape. Nice right??? I also need to fit some dress for the day so wearing accessories that won't need me to remove it is a must. I always tend to leave things kasi....


Same goes with the bracelet and unintentionally it matched with my classy necklace and whole outfit of all black and pink. 


Simple sli-ons is a girl's best friend when you feel like wearing flip flops but wants to look more sophisticated.  To make this slip-ons a little fun there's a small dangling details! Parang earings lang ba?? hehe


Lastly, the ever reliable big bag where I can just shoot all the things I needed.


(From Thailand Top, Giordano jeggings, Long Champ bag,StyleCo. bracelet, VNC sandals)


Filipinas! Let's invade the fashion world everyday!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment