9.12.2012

Silk Very Vanilla Soya Milk

After milk teas let's move on to Soya Milk. Since I have Chinese roots I was introduced to soya milk at a young age. Though I didn't appreciate it at first, but now.... I Love it! There are a lot of great soya milks in Chinatown, but if you're craving for Soya Milk anytime of the day just go to the nearest supermarket, coffee shop and get your Silk Soya Milk. Many says that this brand is the best Soya Milk in town and I do agree that this brand is good! So here I am to give you my review.


I love drinking soya milk since it is said to be beneficial for our health. Since it is made of soy, it is great source of protein and cholesterol free. For those who are lactose intolerant, this is the milk for you since soya milks are said to be lactose free.


I got Silk Very Vanilla Soya Milk. Though I am not a fan of Vanilla flavors, I don't know why I got the very vanilla variant. Never the less I love drinking soya milk so I will still enjoy drinking it anyway.



What I like about the product:
  • Very light taste (in a good way)
  • Light on the tummy!
  • Semi sweet due to vanilla flavor (I am not fund of sweet milk)
  • Smells so good! Vanilla aroma!
  • Good source of protein and calcium.
  • Nicely sealed for freshness.
  • Easy to open.
  • It has expandable straw! Like Like Like!!!
What I don't like about the product:
  • Taste more of the vanilla than the soya.
  • It's a little pricey compare to other brands.                    
I would like to buy the product again but not with the Vanilla flavor because I am not a vanilla fan. But this is good for those who are lactose intolerant and wants to drink milk but are not fund of soya! This is the product for you! 






I will get another Silk Soya Milk again but vanilla no more. :)

Disclaimer: Availed the product at my own expense.

-XOXO-

1 comment:

  1. I tired this i think 2 weeks ago. I didnt like it though. I didnt taste the soya. I still prefer chinese style soya milk. :)

    ReplyDelete