8.04.2012

Revlon PhotoReady Powder

Finally, I am able to blog about Revlon PhotoReady! Sorry that it took a while for me to blog about this, I finished my previous powder first. Going on! I've been very intrigued how a Photo Ready would work on my skin. Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder eliminates shine and evens skin tone. Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.  Great right?? Let's get it on.... I got 020 Light/Medium since I have somehow a fair skin.

with flash

with out flash



Look, it is sealed! 
Revlon PhotoReady is a compact powder that can be used on it's own or after foundations. It is in a thin compact type with a mini mirror and a brush.

with flash

with out flash
 Let us look at the product closely....

with flash

with out flash

Swatches! Actually, I really had a hard time taking photo of the these swatches. The color matched  perfectly with my skin so I needed to put on additional layers for you to be able to see the powder in these pictures.

with flash
Can you see it???

with out flash
More closer look for you to be able to see it. :)

with flash
with out flash
 When blended....

with flash
with out flash
 Can you see that it blended so well with my skin??? I am super loving it already!

What I like about the product:

  • The PhotoReady that it is!
  • It matches so good with my skin tone! Love love love!
  • Easy to apply with the included brush or with a sponge. I don't have any problem using the brush since it's not harsh on the face.
  • Only a little product is already good on the skin, this will go a long way.
  • It has a low to medium coverage, you might wanna use a wet sponge for a heavier cover.
  • I can also use this as my setting powder after foundations.
  • I use this going to the office everyday and I don't need to retouch.
  • It is thin, a great thing to prevent additional bulkiness in bags.
  • It doesn't have any weird smell.
  • It has SPF 14.
  • And lastly, it's oil free! Great for oily skins. Yippe!
The only thing that I want to suggest with this product is to have higher SPF. :) haha

For those who are experiencing break outs you may think that this is not for you! But just conceal them properly and top it off with Revlon PhotoReady and your sure to go! 

P.S. I'm having break outs lately (which I think is due to stress) although I'm no teenybopper anymore haha! But look at my photo below how nice Revlon PhotoReady blended with my skin and made it luminous and somehow flawless. 


with flash
Pardon me for my break outs, so I didn't take a closer photo. :) 
 P.S. The shiny effect at the center of my forehead is actually the flash that bounced back I think and not shine at all.

with out flash

Overall, I am very happy with this product! I will blog about Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush soon. I've already used it several times so stay tuned.

Share me your stories too!

Disclaimer: I got the items at my own expense. :)

-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment