8.20.2012

Style


It's another lafang day today.. Oh no!!! Diet mode na ako and on the first day sira na after a day of exercise pa naman! Waaahhh!!! If you remember my previous post what to wear when eating buffet?? Comfort is a must and loose type specially at the tummy part is the key! But never the less fashyon and style shouldn't suffer....... 


Here I am today, wearing a very comfortable just above the knee length flowy cut dress. I paired it with my super duper comfortable sandals, you don't want to walk like a turtle due to blistered feet. I again opted to wear minimal accessories to match my outfitey... Less is More!


What do you think about my accessory for today?

 I only need a mini bag that day just to carry my must have items when out.


Tip: Wear a thin belt to cut a monotonous color and also to emphasize the waist. To those who have a straight body shape this trick will do for you.


And lastly, to make the look more fun and sophisticated (in short, breaking a manang look) have this type of dress with low back line.  Nice right?? So for all the sort of conservative type of girls, you may try to wear this kind of dress. Love love love!  


P.S. To know more about my accesory for this post, stay tuned for my next post. I have a surprise coming up for all of you.

(Forever 21 low back dress, TBA necklace, Kennet Cole bag, Salt Water sandals)

No comments:

Post a Comment