8.05.2012

Travel Atomizer

I've got this Travel Atomizer for quite sometime already and I tell you this is really very handy! I've brought this with me on my recent business trips and I am very happy with it! It save so much space and I can spray anytime and anywhere I want to! I can even just place it in my pocket and just a little spritz here and there when needed. Thanks to Primaluxe Manila! Look, it is packed in a box.



Are you excited how to use this?? Travel Atomizer is a small and very hand perfume case that you can bring anywhere. Now! You can bring your favorite fragrances anywhere and anytime by jut refilling them in the Travel Atomizer. It is so easy to use.


It is available in different colors but I opted to get the Gold color since it is the closest color for yellow (haha wala lang). So let's try it. Just open your favorite fragrance then press the bottom part of the Atomizer just above your fragrance and do it continuously until you reach the desired amount.





Nice cute color

Open space so you'll know if you still have enough fragrance


with a little amount


after several press, very easy to use


I love it since it's very handy and so easy to use. But just be cautious since it's not compatible with all the fragrances.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment