8.11.2012

Cream-O Crinkles

How's everyone! Here's another food post, while I am road testing beauty products that I got. You may not know that I love crinkles #simplepleasures! haha And I saw this Cream-O crinkles while getting "baons" of my pamangkins. Of course I do get some of their baons and bring to the office because I get hungry even before lunch time came! hahaha 


Since I love eating crinkles, my expectations of this is just simple. Sweet, chewy and moist.

Ayan chewy daw! Same with my expectation! haha


The picture looks yummy...


Actual product looks different from the picture...

My Verdict:
  • Not to sweet which is a good thing.
  • But it taste somehow like a brownie.
  • It's not chewy as expected and not the right amount of sugar powder (although I don't like sugar powders).
  • Overall, it is a good baon or snack if you want something handy, sweet and doesn't expire easily but I will not buy this often.


What do you think???

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment