8.25.2012

Old Town White Milk Tea

I was introduced to Old Town via my office mate. Old Town is a known coffee brand  particularly their white coffee in Malaysia and also in Singapore. Old Town do have coffee shops too in Malaysia. But for this post, I would like to introduce to you a different product from Old Town and it's their Milk Tea variant. You all know that I love drinking milk teas and I won't let this pass! I actually saw this in a supermarket here in Manila somewhere in Greenhills :) and in an instant I bought this to try it! 


Old Town is very know for their White Coffee!!! White meaning more creamier taste and texture and it's the same with their Milk Tea. It's actually 3 in 1 already, so you'll only need to add water!





It contains 8 pieces of 40 grams sachet and costs 160 pesos.



A sachet may look too much in one cup but it's actually just right.




My Verdict:
  • Milky and creamy in right way! (Stands to its brand as white milk tea).
  • I can taste both the milk and tea, balance of the two!
  • Very great aroma of a milk tea.
  • Has just the right sweetness, not too sweet.
  • One sachet is just right!
  • Can drink this either cold or hot!
  • Great drink for relaxation or just anytime you like to drink a milk tea.
  • Great thing about this is that you can drink this anytime you want.
  • Super Like!
Have you tried this already?? You would definitely agree with me. :)

-XOXO-


6 comments:

  1. You are so right about Old Town Milk Tea. I have tried other brands but nothing comes close to it. May I know where in Greenhills you found it? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, do you still see this in Unimart? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kikay, Haven't been able to check at Unimart again. But I think they may still have it since from what I read before. There's already a distributor of Old Town here in the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can I find the distributor of Old Town here in Phils? I am actually looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryan, I got this last 2012 pa. I bought this at Unimart. You may want to try Landmark too. Hope you can find one.

    ReplyDelete