6.07.2013

Palmolive Naturals Vibrant Colors (Pomegranate)

I've been posting more about hair care as I get to have free samples! haha I thinks it's worth sharing my experience with the samples I get since I think samples and blogging have the same concept. We don't want to feel bad with our purchase, so either we try it with a sample, read about it via blogs are talk about it with friends who have already used it.

I actually got this several months ago but it's only now that I decided to try it. You may think that I don't have colored hair so what's the use of sharing my experience with this product? I'll be talking about the effect of the product in terms of softness, smoothness, etc


I appreciate that it is in a clear plastic. Though there's no branding I find it very obvious because of the endorser as they emphasized the colored hair.

It's obvious that I got this several months ago! It's crumpled already. hehe

Upon opening the flyer, here's the whole look. 



I appreciate that they provide information about the shampoo specially the ingredients why it helps to have a vibrant colored hair. And base on their description it is actually the avocado fruit that refrains colored hair to fade.



Though pomegranate mainly helps retain a healthy hair, it can also prevent color to fade as it "protect the hair from environmental pollution and chemicals" which may be a reaction that makes the color of the hair fade. 


It is the avocado extract the provides the prevention of color fading.

On my opinion, it worked for them that they highlighted more the Pomegranate extract as the color of the fruit can be associated more with a colored hair since the color of Pomegranate in their flyer is red. It's easier to associate red for the hair instead of green! Who wants a green hair? Red hair may already be a little too unusual already for a hair color (here in the Philippines), what more with green hair.

On a side note, after their commercial I think Red hairs are not as unusal anymore, it's more accepted na. In my opinion only. What do you think?


Here's the actual sample inside. I was surprised that it has 2 of the shampoo and conditioner plus 2 of the conditioner! I thought it will only be 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner.


For this post, I used the shampoo and conditioner first.


Palmolive sachet has a the easy tear part, and it was really easy to tear the sachet.  Now, let's look at the product.

with out flash
with flash
The actual shampoo is more on transparent color. It's a has a mixture of liquidy and creamy texture.

with out flash
with flash
The experience:

  • One sachet was not enough with my long hair, I want to feel that my hair is moisturized so I used 2 sachets
  • At first, it has the distinct Palmolive shampoo smell and after several seconds the fruity smell of the pomegranate comes out
  • I felt a squeaky clean feeling after using it
  • After rinsing, I felt my hair was heavy, bagsak hair
  • Though I feel that I have a bagsak hair, it wasn't bagsak, it still has a body
  • My hair wasn't frizzy in an instant
In terms of softness and anti frizz, this product works positively. But in terms of color fading, it's not for me to judge. You won't see the result if it really prevents color fading in one use only. So to have colored hair, I think this product is worth a try since it has good qualities in terms of making the hair clean and anti frizz.


Full view, my hair is flying because of the fan effect hehe

Can you see, my hair looks fresh?
Closer look of the hair. Not frizzy and bagsak look.

I have another hair care post soon! I'll also blog about the conditioner soon.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment