6.01.2013

Celeteque Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum

How time flies! It's June and we are fast approaching the next half of the year already! It's like we are just starting the year! How's your June so far??

If you follow my blog, you know that I want to give extra attention on my under eye area as I am not getting any younger each day. But hey age is just a number! haha But then again! As early as  our early 20's we should already give the necessary treatment for our skin like under eye area. I've tried several products this year already and here's another under eye product for review!

Yes I know! This product that I am gonna share with you is not really for under eye. If you remember, I got this last December as a gift and it's just now that I used it. At first I wasn't planning on using this product since I have oily skin and is prone to break out. I didn't want to use a lifting concentrated serum on my skin yet. I didn't want to pile up another product on my skin (I'll be reviewing a product for oily / break out prone skin). But wait! I thought of why not use it for my under eye area?? Good idea right??  



Look at what it does for the skin! I think this is a great product to be used for the under eye area as the product promise to improve skin elasticity and firmness and reduce FINE LINES and WRINKLES.



We all know that as we get older we tend to get wrinkles more on our eye areas and this is something for me to try! I don't really have lots and big wrinkles yet but I do have them already so that is something that I want to improve (if not remove). I think wrinkles are pretty and having wrinkles makes us look real human but it's not pretty anymore if it's excessive. 



What I like about this product is that it is good for sensitive skin, it's non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic. And is also hydrates and moisturize the skin.



 It's very easy to use too! I like that it's a dropper type that I can control the amount of product that I want to get. It's hygienic too as I won't touch the product plus it's glass. I find that glass is something a little premium packaging than if it's plastic only. I feel that the product is more secured.


 Look the dropper as having a little different shape at the bottom. I think by having it this way, the product won't come out very fast thus preventing to get excessive product.




Time for swatches! I love that it's in a clear form and liquidy texture. It's not greasy and sticky but more of a rich water texture type. It doesn't have a strong smell too, I actually didn't notice that it has smell until I just tried smelling it for this review. The smell is very light and it's as if it doesn't have a scent ( I like it this way! Like!)




My experience:
  • It's very easy to get the product, I can manage and control the amount of product to get and use.
  • It's very easy to apply. It glides easily on my under eye. 
  • It's very light weight! Every time I apply it, I literally feel as if I didn't place any product! This is the true meaning of light weight.
  • Even if it's light weight, I can feel my under eye feel relaxed and moisturize. (I think it's because it's liquid, I feel like I am just placing water on my under eye and just feel the relaxing and cooling effect as it having a rich texture).
  • It doesn't provide a stingy feeling on the eyes!
I've documented my use of this product and let's find out it's effect.



Look at the difference of May 12 and May 19 images! You can see that fast effect of the product as I notice that my under eye flatten, it's not as puffy anymore ( I still have the same sleeping and skin care habit). I also notice that my wrinkles lessen.


Come on to my May 25 photo, you can notice visible lesser wrinkle and even more flatten / less puffy eyes! Can you also notice that my under eyes brightened up? ( I don't really have super dark under eye but then it improved my under eye's color!)



 What I think:

  • After several days of using the product with the same sleeping and skin care habit.....
  • Notice my under eyes were less puffy
  • Wrinkles were noticeably reduced specially on the outer eye area. I specially notice it that my foundation doesn't cake or streak at my outer eye area anymore as I previously encounter it during afternoon.
  • It brightened my under eye area.
  • It's not stingy nor irritating the eyes.
I would definitely buy this product again and use it for my under eye area! What do you think?

-XOXO-















No comments:

Post a Comment