5.26.2013

Jergens Cellular Renewal Moisturizer

You might already know that the weather is so hot ( hehe). So I need to keep my skin moisturized. I am just lucky that I don't usually encounter skin dryness but then again to be sure, I moisturize my skin often. 

Though I still have my supply of lotion, I bought on impulse this Jergens Skin Smoothing Cellular Renewal Moisturizer since it was on sale. haha! I wanted to make sure I will always have stocks haha! (valid reason ba??hehe) 


Jergens have several variants but I decided to get the Cellular Renewable Moisturizer since I read that it gives an instant smoothness with just one use. Hmmmm..... Is it true?? They are confident with this... so might as well try it.



When I read it when I got home, I then realized that this kinda different lotion. It says that it exfoliates and renews the skin. This is my first time to have a lotion that also acts as exfoliating product! I usually have different products for exfoliate and moisturizer.

Look at what this lotion can do! It's like an all in one product for the skin!
Since it does exfoliation, they have a sunburn alert. 
It's a 500ml bottle so I am happy that it's in a pump tube style. I think it's a very convenient way to get my lotion this way.


The pump has just the right size of whole. It's not too big nor small so I am able to get the amount of lotion that I prefer.



Let's go on to the lotion itself.

With out flash

With flash

Closer look
Look! It really has micro beads!

Let's now see when it's applied on the skin.

With out flash

With flash
Can you see the difference? I only placed the lotion at the right part of my hand and it looked more healthy and moisturized.

My Verdict:
  • It smells soooo good! Citrusy. The smell is not strong, not irritating to the nose, just right.
  • The lotion is very rich and creamy.
  • It's true that it really gives an instant soft skin in one use. 
  • It's not so sticky on the skin.
  • It feels refreshing too.
  • The micro beads are not rough on the skin.
  • I first applied the lotion at night, and the next day I felt that my skin was still soft (though not as smooth as when applied at once).
  • I will definitely buy this product again.
  • It cost P192.00 sale price. I think it's fairly priced given that it acts an all in one product.
  • I don't feel any peeling of the skin so I am not that very particular that it will make my skin dark. But it's good to be cautious as they warned. 
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment