5.26.2013

Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo

It's so hot and yes I will tell it again and again. The weather is so hot. With this hot weather, I needed to make sure that I give my hair the moisture and the freshness that it needs! So I have thought that it's the best time for me to use my sample of Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo. 


Like any other Kiehl's samples. I love that they have the easy open tear part!


This shampoo is made with pure coconut oil. It is widely known what coconut oil extracts are great for conditioning the hair so I am excited to use this product!

Here are the ingredients.
Easy tear

I was surprised that the shampoo was actually in a gel type feeling and in transparent color. I thought that it would be color white. Since it's in a gel type but not super gelly, but more of liquidy type it's not oily even if this shampoo is with pure coconut oil. And since it's with pure coconut oil, it smells so good! It reminds me of the beach as it is very tropical like that of a sunblock but more fragrant and light. I like the smell.


After using this sample, here's what I think:
  • I love the smell! It's so tropical. It's light too.
  • After more than 8 hours, the smell was still intact lightly even if I sweat for some time.
  • I find the content few, it was not enough or is it just may hair is long?
  • It's not bubbly nor foamy. So if you are used to a foamy shampoo this is not for you. I find that I can't scatter the shampoo to all parts of my hair.
  • I felt that my hair was smooth to the parts where I have directly applied the shampoo.
  • But I didn't feel that it thoroughly moisturzied / conditioned my hair.
  • I felt that my hair was just the same. 
  • I am not considering to get this product but on the second thought I want to try it again. I am thinking that the amount wasn't enough for my hair?

Here's a photo of my hair using Kiehl's Shampoo
I'll be road testing some more hair care soon!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment