5.26.2013

Summer but not so summer outfit

 The weather today was so crazy! It was oohhh soo hot in the morning and then it suddenly rained (hard)! But then again I wanted to have a summer feeling but not too summery look. So here's my ootd and my own interpretation of a summer outfit but not so summer outfit. 


When we think about summer, we think of floral dresses and of course (mini) skirts. But since I didn't want to wear a supper summery outfit I finally wore my animal print mini skirt. It's flowy style gives me that little summery look. This type of skirt style is best for summer! It has a super soft and smooth cloth that will give me a fresh and comfy feeling. Pairing it with a very comfortable plain tee (it's eco shirt by the way!). This is super comfortable too!






























It was so hot when I went out of the house today so again! I don't want to pile up lots of accessories. Less is more right? So I decided to wear pink accessories to give my look a touch of girly feeling. But then I chose a more sophisticated design accessory so that I won't look like a teeny bopper high school.



To make my look more grown up or look my age and of course add a touch of sophistication. I decided to use a more neutral bag that will match my accessories.


Sorry for the blurry photos :(
Lastly! To match my whole look! I once again used my super comfortable Pill Footwear and it was great that it matched my whole look. The golden pointed desgin gives it the right sophistication. And the pink color gives the girly feeling. And of course the black color balances out everything. By the way, it has a velvety texture too making it great for my summer but not so summer look. 



How have you been with this crazy weather?
Hope you like my interpretation of summer but not so summer look!

(Bench plain tee, H&M animal skirt, StyleCo. Bracelet, Michael Kors bag, Pill foot wear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment