5.19.2013

Terranova Tights

Hi gals and gays! Here's a quick post for today. I am not feeling so well (I think I used up my energy too much!) and I will have to get more rest than the usual. When I feel better already, I will post more of my back log entries that I have been road testing.

During my last trip to K-Land, I was expecting to see a lot of Korean tights but surprisingly I didn't saw any!  We have lots of Korean tights available here in the Philippines that are sold in tiange and bazaars so I expected to get some at K-Land with better quality. But then again, I wasn't able to get one.

 There are a lot of tights available in the market but I really don't want to buy tights that are way too expensive. And on the hunt of a good tights at an affordable price I saw Terranova tights.


Terranova tights are available in so many colors! Both bright and neutral ones. You can choose from super girly pink, or safe colors like navy blue, black, grey, etc. And if you're more adventurous, they also have it in red, orange, etc. They also have it in printed flowers too. I wish I should have taken photos of all their tights collection to be able to share with you (I wasn't sure if I could take pictures inside the store).


I was having a hard time choosing what color to get! I don't know if I want to get a colorful one or more on neutral again. But then I remembered myself that I need to get more neutral clothes already so I  finally looked at the safe colors. I was thinking if what color should I get, and since I have black already I got a navy or dark blue color! But then again, I can't help to get one with colors! So I think the safest would be blue.


The best part of this purchase is that it only cost P65 per piece! It's so affordable than what  I expected! It's available in different sizes too. This is really a great deal! I got this several months back and since it's going to be summer season soon. I decided to get two only. It's mostly made with Nylon and Elastane so it's comfortable! And yes, it's really comfortable. I am sorry for not having to post a picture wearing this. I will have to post a look for this but I would have to save this for the cold season.


I just visited Terranova again today and I noticed that they don't have it that much already! I think it will almost be sold out. So what are you waiting for?? Grab one now before you ran out of it!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment