6.03.2013

Red Carpet


It was my first time to attend a red carpet event (Thanks to the one who invited me and my colleagues) and the dress code was semi formal. I really didn't know what to expect or what to wear so just to be safe I decided to wear something classy. I decided to wear a simple yet very classy looking dress in a very neutral color - the best way to go is to look classy and to be safe but yet trendy.



I like this dress, though it's simple it looks very classy and trendy because of the details plus it's fabric. I actually don't have any idea what's the fabric of this dress but for sure it's very classy! Another thing to love about this dress is that it has it's own body shaper so I need not wear a belt anymore!


The details in front of this dress makes the illusion of a more thin waist specially that the details are pointed down wards. But wait, look at the back part of this dress! It has a belt like detail to emphasize the waist line.



Since the dress is in neutral color and it looks classy and or trendy. I was debating if I would want to look more of classy or trendy! But that day, I decided to go on with a classy look so I opted to wear single piece accessories only. 


I kept in mind that I'll be going to a red carpet event and my dress is in neutral color so I decided to wear blingy accessories with colors. So again, here's my interpretation of colors. This is what I am telling you on my previous post on how to wear colorful accessories with out looking very girly nor young. It's just feminine and fun. 

I really didn't had the intention of wearing a matchy bling colored accessory so it's like they are matched made for this outfit. 


By the way, I have this watch since college so the straps were already broken. To put this watch into use again, I got a new strap for this watch! We are lucky to have stalls that sells watch straps only with very good quality plus great styles. 



Here's how I wore this blingy colored arm candy with out looking like a kindergarten kid. Since it's a semi-formal event, I made sure that I'll wear one of my new arm candies only. 



Closer look
 Lastly, I love the cut of this dress! It looks sexy and classy with out having to worry of excessive baby fats peaking through the side. This cut is great to minimize bulgy fats as it's not tight and squeezing the body. The length of this dress is just right too. It's not too long nor too short, very classy cut! Not a manang or slutty length.


I just wanted to wear flats that day so I opted to wear my Terra and Agua flats and it worked! Semi-formal events need not be in high heels all the time! By having the right color of foot wear and the right design .... will give you the best comfort ever! These flower flats with little gold details matched perfectly with my whole outfit of neutral but not boring look! I think it's very classy. What do you think? 


Hope you liked my Red Carpet outfit.

(Warehouse dress, Celine Bag, Asprey watch strap, Suiteblanco arm candy, Terra and Agua flats)



No comments:

Post a Comment