6.08.2013

Funk Girl


What to do when you got a dress one size bigger than you but the style and cloth makes it hard to have the option for alteration??? Throw it?? Of course not! The best way to do is clamp it with a belt!



Look at the difference.... For this look, it is better to use a wide belt to squeeze in all the excess cloth. I pulled down the dress so that the excess cloth from my rib would be squeezed in the belt. A dress won't put to a waste when worn with the right accessory.


For this kind of outfit fix, I suggest to use a gartered belt so that it squeeze in the body thus the cloth will be tucked securely. You won't have the problem of tucking the excess cloth once in a while. If that happen then, you won't feel comfortable! In that case, donate the dress to someone who would love to have it. :)


Since I was going to a children's party. I wanted to wear something comfortable and lively. But then I need to be in the office early that morning too, so the best way to do is wear a dress that is right for both consideration.


What I like about this dress is that it's a combination of girly and funky style. Funky due to the few black details plus the pleated style of the dress made it girly! 


 Lastly, I didn't want to look so girly, so I decided to wear an all black arm bands and a dark colored watch that also matched with my dark colored belt.




Lastly, I wore my Salt Water Sandals again as the design and the color coincidentally matched with my so called funk girly look.


(Dazzle dress, 168 belt, Esprit watch, StyleCo. bracelet, The Bead Shop blogger bracelet, Salt Water Sandals foot wear)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment