6.09.2013

Fashionable Casual

Attending several events means dressing up. So after dressing up, I love to be laid back and be comfortable as if I am just at home but then still looking presentable and fashionable too.

Here's my casual look on a very relaxed Sunday as I cooked lunch for the fambam, roamed around the mall, etc. etc. and of course blogged!


I feel very comfortable wearing shorts, loose top and of course wearing slip ons!


But being comfortable doesn't mean that we should look like we are just at home. Comfortable can be fashionable too! You just have to know your style and preference! So here I am sharing you my interpretation of Fashionable Casual of the day. Most of the time I love to wear Fashionable Casual. :)


I love to wear my customized StyleCo. shorts and pair it with my super comfortable top too! With the heat of the weather, I want to wear breathable clothes like this polo like sleeveless but with cotton and stretchable material. What's great about this top is that it doesn't look normal because of its bib like details which makes it interesting. Since my top is longer than the usual length for my body, pairing it with shorts (showing more skin) I look taller with this outfit even if I am just wearing flats. 




Fashionable Casual means less accessory for the day. I just had one wrap around casual bracelet and watch. Very relaxed looked.

 



A little secret of mine, I don't usually put a lot of things inside my bag but then again I still use a bag! hehe So on my Fashionable Casual day.... I decided to use again my cute shoulder bag. 


Emote emote lang... :)
Lastly, Fashionable Casual means wearing very comfortable footwear and nothing beats slip ons! Birkenstock was very popular back during the 90's! So when my HS Birkenstock decided to leave me, I know I should get another one because of its comfort and quality! Their simple classic design in leather material is great for the minimalist but knows comfort and quality given its leather material. Plus it has what I call archs that supports our feet just right.


I am just like you my readers. :) I am your relatable blogger and Yes I can relate with you all! You may be able to see me anywhere around the metro. So if you see me around...... wala lang. :)



(Dorothy Perkins top, StyleCo. shorts, StyleCo. bracelet, Timex Watch, Marc Jacobs bag, Birkenstock sandals)



-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment