6.03.2013

SUITEBLANCO ARM CANDIES

Here's a very quick post! There have been a lot of new stores opening and emerging in the metro and I first saw Suiteblanco last week at SM Aura. Later did I found out that they are also going to open at SM MOA. I think this is the newest addition of SM Group to their retail boutiques that they bring here in the Philippines.

I find Suiteblanco collection as young, fresh, casual, urban and relaxed but they have hip, edgy and chic collections too.  While looking at their collection, I didn't had any intention of getting any item for myself as I am trying to minimize my shopping expenses. I am trying to just buy the things I ONLY NEED! 

But then again, I failed! I got hooked with their accessories specially these arm candies as they are so cute and affordable!


I decided to get these, first of course is because of the style. It may be colorful but I was hooked with the blingy accessory in yellow band (have I told you that Yellow is my favorite color?). The other accessories are already bonus! Great deal right!?!?!!



I find these accessories a little edgy and cute. I can wear all these three at the same time and I can also use it separately along with my other accessories.

Closer look, the photo don't really give justice to the actual product 


Lastly, it's very easy to wear and is adjustable too! Great for any age. 


Look it's very affordable!

You may think that this kind of arm candies are for the young ones only but mind you, it will work depending on how you interpret your look. To know how to wear this with out looking super girly or young check out my next post.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment