7.21.2013

Laid Back Sunday OOTD

And I am back to Fashion posting! I am back to blogging! And today is a very laid back Sunday with the fambam. The best way to go is to wear anything comfortable like this breathable and stretchable polo shirt from Aeropostale. The weather is crazy here in the Philippines as we are now experiencing a summer heat weather while it was raining hard the past few weeks (the weeks where I was not able to blog huhu) And with this kind of weather, I feel like wearing colors and so here I am in a bright baby blue color! 



Since I am already wearing a very bright top, I opted to wear black shorts to tone down my look. I love wearing shorts every time the weather is so hot! Btw, here I am again wearing colors (Yes I know, I should minimize wearing loud or bright colors but I can't help it). In times that I want to wear colors, I now opt to have one bright or loud color then pair it with a neutral or black color including accessories.



I again opted to wear minimal accessories, less is more! I wore neutral accessories too like my blogger bracelet which coincidentally have a tiny blue shade too. Plus I also used my very versatile bag that can be used in both sporty, casual or glam look. I love that it is very spacious bag and since it is in color black, I can pair it with any outfit!


Lastly, I am using again my new pair of footwear from Primaluxe Manila. Coincidentally too, it matched with my black and blue ootd. It's very comfortable plus I love that it has the easy clip on. I didn't know it until I got it already. 


This type of clip on is very user friendly! It make me wear this footwear easily!


I hope you like my Laid Back Sunday ootd. 

Blooper Photo for this post.

Well hello! There's a blurred finger! haha Thanks for taking my photo! :)

(Aeropostale polo shirt, old shorts, The Bead Shop bracelet, Timex Watch, Tommy Hilfiger Bag, Primaluxe Manila Footwear)

-XOXO-





No comments:

Post a Comment