7.14.2013

Cream Silk Dry Rescue

Here's another hair care that I got a sample. I have this for quite some time already so you can see that the packaging is already crumpled. hehe I appreciate that it's in plastic and the flyer has information about the product too.



The complete line of Cream Silk Rescue Dry




The variant already speaks for itself, this variant promises to reduce hair dryness up to 99%! But even if it has information with in the flyer, it is not indicated what is the ingredient that makes it 99% dry free hair. So with my busyness at work for the past few weeks, I didn't had the time to take care of my hair. And it's a grea time to put this product to test! 


Cream Silk Dry Rescue sachet is the same with other conditioner sachets in foil type packaging, it is 11ml per sachet. It has the easy tear here portion too. The color of this variant looks chic as it is in gold to orange tone.





Look! The actual conditioner is color orange!


My Verdict:
  • For a conditioner, I think that the amount in a sachet is a little few. One sachet is not enough
  • It has a great smell, it's not that strong but just right
  • The smell is not fruity nor flowery but it's fragrant
  • The conditioner itself is rich and thick
  • It gives instant smoothness on the hair where I applied the conditioner
  • I think that this conditioner will work well when applied enough amount depending on the how thick and long is your hair


My hair today after using Cream Silk Dry Rescue
I will be posting another hair product soon! I am excited to post more of my back logs. For now, I am signing off to relax a little bit before work week starts again tomorrow!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment