7.21.2013

L'oreal Total Repair 5

And here's another hair care post. I am happy with my current hair product but I just felt I want to give my hair a new shampoo and just in time I saw this L'oreal promo as it has free hair treatments. I am a sucker for free items but then again I still consider that I am getting a good product. I have actually tried this product before but didn't get the chance to share my experience with you.



For this post, I will be sharing with you only L'oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo.


I appreciate that the packaging is very simple but yet with the right hint of colors and images it looks it has science in it!


L'oreal Total Repair 5 promises to fight hair breakage, dryness, dullness, coarseness and split-ends. 


The product has just the right hole so it's easy to get the product.

 
with out flash 
with flash
My experience:
  • The actual shampoo has a right consistency, it's not super thick creamy nor too thin watery
  • It smells more of a honey, I didn't like it at first but I got used to it after several wash
  • The smell is just mild but very fragrant, it's not irritating to the nose but the scent lasts long on the hair
  • It made my hair soft and looked healthy
  • My hair instantly didn't look dull and dry
  • I've been using the product for several days only so I can't seem to know if it helped me reduce split-ends but I don't see split-ends with my hair
  • I just noticed that my hair became a little fluffy or what we know as buhaghag
  • But I still like it since I feel that my hair is not heavy
  • I like that even when I sweat, my hair still smells good

My hair wearing L'oreal Total Repair 5

Await for my review with L'oreal Total Repair 5 Hair Treatment.

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment