7.28.2013

She Looks Great!

It's a rainy Sunday again! It's been raining in the afternoon here and it's raining hard! So everyone, please keep safe!

I super love weekends! Yippe.. I try my best to not think of work during weekends so that I'll be able to recharge and regenerate energy just in time for Monday. It's also during weekends that I get to do things that I WANT to do! So I love weekends! haha


Today is another day for goofing around the mall with the fambam. I love wearing comfortable clothes lately and I am not in the mood to glam up. But hey, when we say comfortable it doesn't mean that we should look like losyang.


So here I am wearing the most comfortable thing on earth and it is t-shirt. T-shirt need not be boring! Make T-shirts fun with prints and statements on it!


Since I didn't want to look super casual. I matched it with this paper bag styled shorts. This type of shorts actually would work well with thin framed body. And yes! I am not thin as evident in the photo above. But I think it worked as I tucked in the t-shirt to at least give me some shape. This type of shorts would work well with well fitting tops too.


Since I don't feel like glamming up lately, I wear few accessories too. So I just wore this bracelet that I got from my office mate and my everyday watch. Plus these forever oh so comfortable footwear.


This bracelet complemented my look of comfortable casual but yet with a hint of fun and style. Look at the details! Cute!


As you can see the colors for me this day would be different shades of brown and grey that complemented each other. I find my look as casual with style. :)


Blooper Photo for this post. :)

And my finger toes are exercising! hehe
(Hang Ten T-shirt, Forever 21 shorts, office bought bracelet, Esprit Watch, Marc Jacobs Bag, Fitflop Footwear)

Hope you had a great weekend!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment