2.22.2013

Silky Smooth Pore Scrub Foam

Another K-Pop product which I got free on some of my purchases during my K-Land adventure. It's mostly written in Korean so I really can't research about it. Luckily it stated Silky Smooth Pore Scrub Foam.


Korean cosmetics, really have cute packaging! They really put creativeness in their packaging. Another great thing is that this product also have the easy tear off. I love it for convenience!


The actual product, it's color white but with no sign of the scrub.


My Verdict:
  • It contains a super micro scrub which is not visible and I didn't really felt it.
  • On my first wash, I felt instant silky smoothness with my face. It's like a smoothness of a mirror. Though my pores was still the same (disclaimer: I don't really have super visible pores)
  • On my second wash, I felt a squeaky clean feeling which I also like, but my pore was still the same.
  • After several days of using it. I felt that my face was consistently soft and smooth. I think that my face looked more healthy but my pores were still the same. It didn't actually reduced my pores.
  • It has a very nice smell which I love! It's very light and relaxing. It has a smell where you will feel confident to apply it on your face. I just really love the smell.
If you know this product, tell me more about it. :) I actually like it.

-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment