2.22.2013

Human Nature Deodorant

Let's talk about deodorant! It was said that it's better to use a deodorant rather than an anti-perspirant. They say that anti-perspirant blocks off the relase of sweat where in fact it is natural for us to release sweat. And I found out that sweat doesn't really have any odor, it's the bacteria that cause the odor. So what do we really need to know about deodorants and anti perspirants?

Deodorants and anti-perspirants are both used for our armpits but these 2 items are actually different.

Deodorants work for the odor while anti-perspirant work for wetness. Most of the deodorants contain acid or salty ingredients to fight the odor, plus other include fragrance too. Anti-perspirant on the other hand has aluminum that absorbs the sweat.

So what to choose?? It really depends on the problem that you have. Either you want to solve sweat problem or odor problem. But I think there are some brands that caters to both. But upon my research I also found out that the aluminum ingredient is not advisable since it is said to cause cancer. Another thing about it is that to have that an anstringent (strong) factor for the pores that cause the skin to contract. I think it has the same concept when waxing unwanted hair, where the skin shouldn't be exposed to water at least 4 hours to minimize irritation or occurance of chicken skin.

So it is best to use a deodorants / anti-perspirants that use natural ingredients like mineral salt. So as I was in need to get a deodorant / anti-perspirant, I was choosing different brands and finally chose Human Nature Deodorant since I read their packaging that it uses natural ingredients.


I am very happy that I am actually gifted as I don't really have problem with both sweat and odor. But still for hygiene purposes, I still use deodorants. I do prefer deodorants as I thought it is more natural. But after doing my research, natural should equate to natural ingredients.


What I like about this product is that it has natural ingredients. water, stearyl alcohol (coconut derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, virgin Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance (all natural), glyceryl caprylate, chitosan (marine derived), lactic acid, p-anisic acid (naturally derived) Yehey no aluminum ingredient! Another thing that I like about this product is that it helps soften the skin and ligthens. To know more about their natural ingredients check out their website.

Lastly, what I love about their deodorant is that it smells good! The aloe smell is so refreshing and I feel that it's cool. This deodorant is not sticky nor leave a sticky feeling. It dries and rolls on the skin  easily.


Human Nature Deodorant is available in 2 fragrance. Aloe Fresh and Pink Blossom. I am not super fond of powdery and flowery smell so I got Aloe Fresh.

To know more about Human Nature Deodorant check out their website.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment