2.15.2013

Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack

How was your Heart's Day! Heart's week traffic was definitely terrible! But no! This post isn't about V day and cheesey posts. :) Pamper day again! I've been absent from my derma for around 2 months already so blackheads are starting to come out again. I don't have the time yet to visit my derma due to several events and personal errands that I need to attend to. So when I recalled that I have a nose pack that I also got last December from my office exchange gift, with out a doubt it is time to use it!

I got Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack. Look at the packaging of Etude! They are really consistent with all their product on having cute and very colorful packaging. Etude House always give a story and a personality with all their product. For this product they named it as Cerulean Warbler.


This Nose Pack is packed with Green Tea that is said to remove oils and pore deep sebum. Great right? It will not just remove black heads but also remove oils and sebum.


Since this is a Korean brand, I like that it has English translation. We feel more confident to use Korean products of we can understand what's the composition of it. Another great thing about this product is that it has this easy tear feature! No need for scissors and think about the convenience that it will bring.



Look at the actual nose strip, it's very green tea! It something that is exciting to put on the nose! Upon opening, it really smelled green tea. 

Top part

the stick on part
 The stick on part is actually like a scotch tape where it is sticky but not the yucky sticky type.

It's very easy to use.

  • Wet the nose area
  • Place the nose strip
  • Wait until it dries up ( I waited for around 8 minutes though it dries up easily)
  • Then strip it
  • My nose feels soft afterwards
It was very easy to put on the nose unlike other strips that you have to pull out then stick it on again. It has the right size and sticks properly on the nose. It wasn't painful to take off the strip.



After 8 minutes, it really work! I'm sorry for the picture below but I want you to see that it really striped off some of my black heads. It is not as visible but look at the black spots. It's a good thing since I just use it once for now. It will remove a lot more when used regularly.


I would definitely consider buying this again when I don't have the time to visit my derma again. I hope my derma won't ever read this post. haha

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment