2.10.2013

Celeteque Dermo Science + Make Up Remover

 Here's my first installment of the Celeteque products that I got. As you may all know, I've been into several events since the start of the year and it means I am able to doll up myself. And so after each event, I always remove any make up that I wear! Girls! We all know that it is a MUST to remove make up before going to bed! So I was happy that I got this Celeteque Dermo Science + Make Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes.


Looking at it closely, it is said to have Active Skin Hydrates plus it's non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and dermatologists tested. It's like very light and good for sensitive skin. In a pack, it has 20 facial sheets. 
The packaging looks very derma-ish where it looks like that Celeteque ensured to have a quality product. A product that will cater to the need of the market and in this case a gentle and mild make up remover. 


Since it's in a plastic type, like the other facial wipes you can get the wipes via an opening in the middle. It is big enough to easily pull off the facial wipes but not too big to make the wipes dry.


Now moving on to the wipes....

What I like about the product:
  • The wipes are like cottony and soft. 
  • It is still hydrated upon opening. 
  • It feels cold even if I didn't place it in the refrigerator and so is the weather is hot.
  • Upon applying, it doesn't feel oily on the skin.
  • It really smells good! I like it. The smell isn't irritating. It smells refreshing.
  • It really removes make up including eyeliner and mascara! Great right!
  • After wiping, my face really feels clean. (Then I washed my face) Don't use this solely!
  • It has a right size of the wipe. Big enough to wipe off the make up on the whole face.
What I don't like:
  • None
I would definitely buy this product again.



Another great thing about this product is that it is good for traveling! I won't need a make up remover and cotton separately.  It is very handy and light weight when packing! Yippe! Look how I was able to remove my make up! 


-XOXO-



No comments:

Post a Comment