2.10.2013

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty

 Here's another product that I just got recently via a raffle in a congress that I attended. I didn't expect that the package has this inside. I actually saw this in the supermarket where my family goes. Their display was very attractive and eye catchy but I didn't get it then since I still have my stocks. But it's good that I can now try it and share my experience with all of you.


Look how cute is their packaging, very girly! By the looks of the packaging, you already know the personality of their target market! Young, fresh, hip and who likes fruity smells of toiletries. For this post, I got a body scrub in strawberry yogurt scent.


Look that it's dermatologically tested. On my image below, you can see that there's little strawberry of scrubs.

What I like about the product:
  • It smells very strawberry and fruity sweet!
  • It feels very creamy on the skin.
  • I can really feel the tiny scrub as it do its work!
  • My skin felt instantly smooth and smells like strawberry.
  • Even after one day my skin still feels very smooth unlike the other scrubs that it only feels soft for some hours.
  • This is one good body scrub!
I would probably buy this again. I would now like to check out their other products.

What Skin Cravings Products have you tried?

-XOXO-


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you know what store can I buy Skin Cravings Products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hailie,

      I previously saw this at Rustan's supermarket. I'm just not sure if it's still available there. I'll try to check if it's also available in other department stores. :)

      Delete
  2. To me the packaging looks delicious. I've been seeing this a lot but haven't tried one. Do you know what's the price of this?

    Style and Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle, I forgot the price already :) I just received this from some a raffle but I think the price is just 100+ not more than Php 160 maybe. :) But this product is affordable. Currently I don't see this brand as much anymore.

      Delete