2.16.2013

Richo Fish Snack

 Here's a very quick post. I super like having this snack and I first get to know this snack when Aji Ichiban opened here in the Philippines. And then a lot of brands came out plus there are a lot of this type of snack available in Chinatown. I first get to know this brand via my officemate who brought one in the office and we shared it together. I didn't expect it to be of a good one! It actually tasted very good, not too salty but flavorful. Unlike other unknown brands which are hard to bite or to chew, this one is actually soft and I can somehow say tender. So when my officemate told me that it actually has a long version we all wanted to get one and share it togehter. So good thing, I went to Chinatown today with my mom and I finally got this! It's nice to share this with my officemates on Monday on break time. Instead of coffee break, we share our food discoveries together! It's a nice break time as we get to bond and relax a little bit before we go back to our fully loaded work. As the saying goes, no man is an island so sharing is a great thing! You build memories, bond which you will forever regret missing it! So here's how long it is haha! 


It's also available in small sizes and barbecue flavor.
Look how long it is haha!
Peaking through the packaging the strips looks really long and does not have the same length with that of the small packaging.

I am excited to share this with my officemates on Monday. :)

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment