2.17.2013

Etude House Eye's Cream Vanilla Moist

For this year, I really planned to get a more moisturizing eye cream. I would want to splurge a little bit on my under eyes since I felt that I need it due to the stress that I get from work specially when I do home works. Giving myself this kind of at home treatments will make me feel good and of course will help me to maintain a better skin. Of course, I can't just simply take myself forgranted. haha! Selfish?? But no, we do really need to take care of ourselves!

Since I already finished my previous eye cream I have thought of why not trying a new one and on the search for it. I found out that Etude House has eye cream. It is available in two variants - Vanilla Moist and Mint Cooling. I decided to get Vanilla Moist as it is the variant that is moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle. While Mint Cooling is like for refreshing the eyes. For me, I need moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle since I wasn't using an eye cream for some weeks already. I needed to catch up! haha

Once again! Consistently, this Etude House Eye's Cream has a very cute packaging! It's very attractive and desiring to get one. I love the color! Pastel yellow! Super love!! Look inside! It shaped like an ice cream, they really put a lot of creativity in all of their products!


Looking at the actual product, it looks cute and very handy.  It even has a stop cap to prevent the eye cream touching the cap and also for hygiene purposes. 



Etude House Eye's Cream is not actually a cream but it is more of a balm. I like that it's twist packaging as it's very user friendly.



What I think about this product:
  • On my first use, it's refreshing on the eye and it feels cool.
  • At first, I didn't feel that it's moisturizing but as days pass by I can see that it somehow moisturizes my skin. But I am really not sure.
  • After using it for more than a month I noticed that I have less lines on my under eye areas.
  • I find it easier to place under eye concealer and it doesn't get cakey like before.
  • It's not sticky nor oily as it is a balm.
  • It's very easy to use, just glide it on to the skin.
  • It has a very light smell that smells some like an aloe vera? But I really wasn't able to smell it when applying the product. It doesn't smell when it's already on the skin.
  • I just notice that my under eye somehow brightened but the change is not drastic as I am using it more than a month already. But I think my under eye is still dark.
  • My eyes are less puffy but it's still puffy but I sometimes think that it's still puffy.
  • There's a little improvement but I won't consider buying this again. Maybe this product will do better for someone younger. 
Jan. 6, 2013

Feb. 16, 2013
After this I still have a line up of eye creams to use. Or do you think I should already start using the other products?? Hhhmm... Let me think about it first. :)

If you can still remember, this is one of the product included in my Celeteque loot.

You'll know about this on my next post.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment