2.01.2013

Ice Breakers Sours Hearts Strawberry

 I dedicate this post to the young people who claim that they are already in love. :) hehe This is a Love month post for you young ones. When we are young, we thought that we have a very big problem on us but it is just actually very petty. But one fun thing when we are young are crushes and puppy loves. So what to give to your crushes that won't break your pockets. Here's another cutie patutie item that I got at K-Land. We actually have this here in the Philippines at candy stores but not with heart shape. So I ensured to get this Ice Breakers Sours Hearts Strawberry.



I just noticed that Ice Breakers is actually sugar free. Yippe! Look how girly and cute this look like! This is also available in watermelon flavor but it's not watermelon shape so I got this instead.


It has a small opening but small enough that the candies will easily come out. The small opening is good so that the candies will not come out all at once, it won't fall!


But it has another opening if you want to get a lot! haha!


If you notice the which I think might be a signature for Ice Breakers are their cute and creative commentaries. 


A piece of my heart for the small opening since you are only to get either 1 piece only.


My whole heart if you are generous and would like to share with friends and family. How cute right??? :)

Look at the cute heart shape!


It is small but very tasteful! I really tasted its consistent sourness and strawberry fruity taste until I finish it. Look at the strawberry particles. This is really one good candy!

Do you think it's a great gift? :) I think you'll end up buying 2 of this, one as a gift and one for yourself. Happy Ice Breakers eating!

-XOXO-

5 comments:

  1. Where can i buy them here in the philippines? Pls help, ive been looking for these. D watermelon and berry flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, I actually haven't seen these flavors here in the Philippines too :(
      If I am able to see these flavors, I'll inform you. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks pls lemme know. I love these candies. Any flavors or any kind that u see pls inform me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise :)

      Ice Breakers are available at Candy Corner but these heart shapes are not available with them. :) I love them too!

      Delete
  3. Hi denise :)

    Im selling candies and chocs purchased from the US. On my arrival on the 16th, Im bringing lots of Ice breakers candy and gum. You might be interested? :)
    Its way cheaper sa candy corner price. Here's my viber # +639232570157.
    Please let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete