2.22.2013

Nestle KitKat Chunky White

It's been a while since I posted about chocolates. I was actually eating a lot of chocolates lately and oops! I'm on a diet! So when on a diet, you need to portion the chocolate that you eat so as you still be able to have your love or chocolate craving. For this post, I want to share with you what I think about Nestle KitKat Chunky white. Kitkat is available in different chocolate types already like this one in white chocolate.


This is not the usual KitKat that we are all familiar and used to. When we hear about KitKat one look is translated into our mind and it's the small finger sized 4 pieces wafers that are coated into a milk chocolate with the matching tag line Have a break have a KitKat. 

To live up to this modern era, one must learn to innovate! So for KitKat, this is their innovation. Creating a jumbo KitKat into one whole Chunky wafer coated in chocolate. 


For this post, I will be sharing with you the white chocolate flavor.


Look! Nestle has a Cocoa Plan, this is actually like their way of giving back to the society where they help chocolate farmers! I don't want to ellaborate on this since I am of no better position to share about it. But to know more about Nestle Cocoa Plan, please do check out their Nestle Cocoa Plan website.


Moving on to the chocolate, it really smells white chocolate! And upon opening, it does really look like a jumbo KitKat.

Sorry for the photo, I didn't place it in the refrigirator. :) Deformed by some of my other chocolates.hehe 



I think it is composed of 3 flat wafers sticked together and coated with white chocolate.


What I think:
  • White Chocolate is sweet. It has enough white chocolate. (Look the thickness of the white chocolate).
  • Wafer has enough content! And it's consistent with the original KitKat. I love the wafer, it's super yummy.
  • Though I wasn't fund of the white chocolate. I find it same as the usual white chcolate but it's not a cheap white chocolate.
  • It was ok for me. But for white chocolate lovers I think you'll like this. (I am not fond of white chocolate but I do appreciate it somehow)
Have you tried it and do you like it?
-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment